Locations: Asheville, TN
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Escort and prepare patients in exam room, take vital signs and obtain medical history
- Assist doctor during appointments
- Perform standard diagnostic procedures including: EKG, Phlebotomy, Venipuncture, PFT, Doppler and prep specimens for lab courier
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent experience
- BLS certification
- ACLS preferred
- Active North Carolina license
- MA/LPN/RN diploma/certification
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
All Medical Healthcare Staffing specializes in matching professionals of all skills levels with openings in the healthcare industry. Our clients are established companies who are experiencing growth and have partnered with us to quickly fill a need in their organization. We find the right people for temp, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements.
Role: LPN (JO0076811)
Apply for this job now.