Sick of Corporate Politics?
This is a very unique opportunity unlike anything you've seen before. Many of our agents earning well beyond six figures have come from a wide range of backgrounds including business owners, farmers, restaurant servers, and car sales. What they have all shared is a strong desire to succeed and the willingness to work to achieve their goals. Our sales system does not rely on your previous experience or natural sales ability. You simply need to be able learn our system during our training and the work ethic put it into place while working independently. While applicants with proven sales and leadership success are always encouraged to apply, we are excited to train entry level candidates who possess some key characteristics.
- DRIVE to succeed
- Consider yourself coachable and teachable
- Long for control over your schedule and income
- Consistently ACHIEVE TOP 10%
- Consider yourself an entrepreneur at heart with an ownership mindset
Our organization is expanding throughout the region and looking to hire 1-2 Outside Sales Agents in both the individual and Business to Business markets. This position provides the opportunity for rapid income growth and advancement into leadership immediately upon proven proficiency with our system.
- $60,000 average first year agent income, with the ability to earn well above $100,000+ in first year
- Cash Bonuses ($500 - $3,000 per month)
- Extensive classroom and field training - by the best in the industry
- Stock Ownership
- Incredible Incentives
- Retirement Programs
- Company Paid Trips
- Awesome Company Culture and Coworkers
- Freedom and flexibility to plan your Life around your career
We have built a nationally recognized sales organization headquartered in Bloomington MN. Established in 2004, our team has averaged 31% growth year over year for the last 11 years, growing from 2 reps in Minneapolis to over 90 reps in 12 states. This consistent growth with has led to a unique expansion opportunity for new reps in Moorhead and the surrounding areas. There is an increased need for leadership within the organization as well.
We have career openings in both our B2B Sales division as well as our direct to consumer sales division. Candidates must be teachable enough to learn our business and become proficient in sales and new account acquisition. Candidates must also be able to integrate previous experience in order to accelerate their transition to leadership.
While we operate in the insurance sales industry, we are anything but the typical company or organization in that industry. Our culture is to lead by example, so we are looking for Leadership Candidates who aren’t afraid to walk the talk. Our training process is to take new sales people by the hand and show them how to be successful. Applicants with actual leadership experience (personal or professional) only please. Equity position and stock plan available for the right candidate.
We are willing to train the right person in all aspects of our business, however, special attention will be given to applicants who have:
- Outside sales experience
- B2B sales experience
- Business networking experience
- Developed a referral base
- Run a small business
- Served as a community leader
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have a tendency to over promise and under deliver
- You have difficulty in being productive when not directly supervised
- You approach the sales process with a cut-throat, high pressure approach
- You have a tendency to get complacent and accept the status quo
- You have low income goals
- You give up easily when challenged
- You have a fear of introducing yourself/your business to businesses and individuals you do not know already
- You are willing to compromise values/integrity if a large amount of income is on the line
- You are not comfortable providing references or undergoing a criminal background check
DO APPLY IF:
- The concept of being compensated on your effort and results is exciting
- You are self-disciplined and able to work independently
- You are coachable and willing to learn from a proven process & business model
- You are confident and comfortable making new contacts
- You consider training and continuous development an ongoing process
- You enjoy working in a growth oriented team
- You can balance being competitive with being collaborative at the same time
- You are persistent and work with a positive attitude through set backs
- You aren’t willing to settle for making a large income OR making a real difference with your work – you are committed to accomplish BOTH
Family Heritage is dedicated to providing families, businesses and their employees the very best in supplemental insurance benefits.
Role: Sick of Corporate Politics?
Apply for this job now.