We are seeking a 3D Printing Technician to join our team! This is a very hands-on, active position in an advanced manufacturing setting.
- Operate and maintain our 3D printing tools
- Operate ancillary equipment including heat treatment furnaces
- Prepare, formulate and characterize materials
- Inspect and measure 3D printed parts
- Collect data and prepare written reports/presentations
- Experience working in an industrial or process manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience working in a high growth high technology startup company is strongly preferred.
- Experience in advanced manufacturing environments such as industrial 3D printing or additive manufacturing, semiconductor manufacturing, battery manufacturing, solar cell manufacturing, and industrial or technical ceramics manufacturing.
- Hands-on experience in chemical handling in an industrial setting is strongly preferred
- Hands-on experience working with high-end industrial manufacturing equipment and tools.
- A degree in engineering, science or technology is strongly preferred. Further technical training is a significant advantage.
- Good record-keeping and data collection skills are necessary.
- Prior experience with Rapid Prototyping or 3D printing, especially stereolithography or metal powder based 3D printing, is strongly preferred.
- Experience with CAD software such as Solidworks is a plus.
- Experience with part inspection and metrology or quality assurance is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Role: 3D Printing Technician
Apply for this job now.