Location: Pasadena, CA
* * * * * Must be a US resident (green card) or US citizen * * * * *
Field-Programmable Gate Array Engineer
This position is for a Field-programmable Gate Array (FPGA) engineer to support a space mission. The engineer hired for this position will work on FPGA development for racks interfacing with Flight Computer and other boxes to test their functionality. The engineer would interface with SSE hardware and software team, system engineers and end customer. Activities include test bench development, RTL module development, CDC checks, Linting, documentation, lab testing with help of software.
· Experience with industry standard CAE (computer-aided engineering) tools for electrical engineering as well as EE lab equipment, including ISE or Vivado, Modelsim or QuestaSim, Oscilloscopes
· Self-checking testbench development
· FPGA development flow (ISE or Vivado)
· CDC and lilting
· Minimum 4 years of Electrical engineering experience and/or education with an emphasis on digital design, including FPGA development.
· Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with ability to work in team environment
· SOC development ( PS/PL interface, AXI buses, DMA)
· C/C++, scripting (TCL)
· High speed SERDES busses (PCIe/Ethernet)
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in a computer related engineering field with 4 years of recent related experience.
ANRE Technologies Inc. is a small woman owned business in the Pasadena CA, area. We provide software and engineering services for Private Co. and government agencies. For more info visit out website #removed#
Role: FPGA Engineer
Apply for this job now.