Your new employer
Due to maternity an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor to carry out a 9 Month contract with a successful retail business in Stockport.
- Working with a team of 4 in the purchase ledger department on a contract for a minimum of 9 months.
- Self-motivated and a good team player who will oversee the workflow of large volumes of purchase invoices.
- Supervising and assisting the team to process all invoices & carry out statement reconciliations.
- Individual responsibility for payment runs and month-end processing.
- Ensuring that all invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner to ensure that that supplier relations are maintained and that the continuity of supplies is not compromised.
- Raising ad-hoc pro-forma payments as and when required.
- Assistance with any other ad-hoc tasks within the accounts function
The ideal candidate:
- Numerate, computer literate and have experience working with high volumes of invoices and payments, with some supervisory experience preferred.
Working Hours :
- 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, based at their Head Office in Stockport.
Please contact Mike Otter at RK Accountancy for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or submit your CV for immediate consideration. #removed# #removed#
As a recruitment specialist with over 22 years of local experience, I work closely with each Client and Candidate to understand each of their personal requirements. Should this position not fit your criteria as a Candidate, but you are seeking a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a thorough and confidential discussion on future roles and opportunities your new employer.