Armstrong Plumbing Inc is looking for energetic laborers to support our trenchless/underground team!
- Uses and maintains a variety of hand tools, power tools, equipment and vehicles.
- Excavates by digging and backfilling jobs using picks, shovels and heavy power equipment.
- Ensures job sites cleanliness and organization throughout all phases of the service process.
- Preperation of work site as directed
- Assist's plumbers by measuring, cutting, nailing and retrieving materials.
- Assists with warehouse and truck maintenance and stocking
- Other duties as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- The ability to work evenings and weekends with minimal supervision.
- Clean driving record (no DUI's)
- Drug free
Established over 50 years, Armstrong Plumbing, a family owned and operated plumbing company is looking for experienced service plumbers who want to find a place to call home. Excellent opportunities are available in a fast paced, very busy plumbing company with an excellent reputation in the local community. We pride ourselves on our honest approach to plumbing and are looking for individuals who share our ethics and our values of:
Care, for our community and our co-workers
Integrity, in all that we say and do
Professionalism, by providing a service that is both excellent and comprehensive
Team, because together we're better
Inspire, helping others to dream, be, and do more
The right candidate will be compensated with an excellent wage and benefit package that is commensurate with experience. Relocation costs will be considered for out of state applicants.
To apply for further consideration, please submit a resume.
Role: Trenchless Laborer/ Plumber Helper
Apply for this job now.