Company: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
My client is a strong, regional Legal 500 law firm, urgently seeking an experienced paralegal or part-qualified legal executive to join its established residential conveyancing team in Surrey.
In this position you will work as a fee earner alongside qualified Solicitors on a wide range of residential conveyancing matters, including sale and purchase, leasehold and freehold, transfer of equity and re-mortgage.
On a daily basis, you will be:
- Opening and closing files
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post completion work
- Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications
Residential Property Paralegals, Fee Earners and Trainee Legal Executives with at least 1 year's relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Excellent salary + top benefits package, along with the opportunity to become part of a friendly and supportive team.
Click on apply now to send your CV through to Loraine Silvester at G2 Legal.