UK Site Services Manager
- £45,000 - £55,000 basic salary
- Company car
- Stability and growth in an exciting and successful company growing year on year
Flexible Location: To cover the UK you could live in or near Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, Nottingham, Oxford, Coventry, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge, Stoke-on-Trent etc.
This is a rare to find opportunity in the current climate. My client is a growing manufacturer and service provider who are building their team with significant investment in the company. Their future is going to be exciting as they continue to invest and grow and the successful individual will be able to grow with the company and look at the potential career progression this can bring. They provide mechanical engineering products and services into a variety of industries such as chemical, steel, petrochemical, oil and gas, nuclear, hospitals and more.
The role will include:
- Leading the company's site services including strip down, test and repair, cleaning, plant maintenance, installation and commissioning
- Liaising with the client regarding their needs, site visits to assess work, costing, quoting, health and safety assessments, agreeing suitable timescales, organising the labour to get the work done and follow it through to completion such as final safety checks and documentation
- Organising labour primarily of company employees, occasionally contractors but this is rare
UK Site Services Manager Candidate Requirements
- Experience client facing on site, managing site based services
- Experience with related mechanical engineering products such as pumps, valves, heat exchangers, pipework, pressure vessels etc.
- Willing to travel across the UK as required and occasionally get your hands dirty
- Alternative job titles: Project Manager, Maintenance Planner, Industrial Manager, Client Services Manager, Site Works Manager, Maintenance Manager / Team Leader, Field Services / Mobile Engineer Manager
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our Engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates. We actively recruit at all levels for engineering and manufacturing companies from Graduates / Trainees to Engineers, Sales, Management and Director Level Search and Selection appointments. Please contact Lloyd Owen at First Recruitment Group to find out more.