- Ensure batches are pre-weighed and make batches on time to meet production needs.
- Communicate with Planning, Production and Scheduling regarding any delays or shortages of batches.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Ensure batches are produced in accordance with the production schedule.
- Ensure Pre-weigh and Chemical Picking are scheduled and staffed to achieve the production schedule.
- Responsible to track all batch records.
- Ensure all inventory movements are completed by chemical pickers, pre-weigh and batching and all chemicals are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the pre-weighers when issues arise and produce batches/coloured batches.
- Attend required courses on Health and Safety, confined space entry and workplace accident investigations.
- Work as a resource with Research and Development on any changes that are made to the batching procedures in order to make the necessary adjustments to the master documents.
- Work with maintenance to ensure defective equipment is repaired.
- Responsible to determine root cause for batches that are non-conforming and identify and implement corrective actions with documentation.
- Responsible to provide feedback for reasons why required batches will not be completed as well as an action plan to complete the required batches.
- Responsible to monitor the bulk raw material levels and advise of necessary adjustments to the delivery of bulk raw material to meet the production schedule.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Post secondary education in an applicable field
- 2-3 years experience in a Compounding environment
- Superior English communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
Bell International Laboratories has been a family-owned contract manufacturing business for over 20 years. We specialize in health, beauty and cosmetic manufacturing. Our expertise is in sun-care, skin care, hair care, OTC and nutritional products.
Apply for this job now.