Commercial Landscape Contractor in Montgomery County, Maryland is seeking an experienced, self-motivated landscape estimator/project manager for large prestigious government and commercial projects in the Washington/Baltimore metro area. Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines. Think and communicate "outside the box' solutions. Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects. Excellent growth opportunity. Compensation based on experience. Stream restoration experience is helpful but not necessary.
- Read, analyze & interpret blueprints and other bid documents
- A strong knowledge of commercial construction sites & processes
- Knowledge of scheduling of small to large commercial job sites
- Understand the scope of work to estimate
- Landscape or construction background a must *2-4 years estimating experience preferred
- Medical insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K + match.
Role: Landscape Estimator Project Manager
Apply for this job now.