Dawsongroup Bus and coach
Business Development Manager
The group operations are located throughout the UK and Europe, and the customer base includes many of the largest corporates through to SME's who work in logistics, retail, transportation, food production, pharmaceuticals and many other various sectors.
The bus and coach division produce a significant level of new business under the “transportation” area of the business.
We are seeking to employ a self-motivated, experienced individual who can display the following attributes:
- Strong customer liaison skills
- The ability to build relationships with introducers
- A “team player” who is able to work closely with colleagues as well as the ability to work under one's own initiative
- A “can do” attitude backed by enthusiasm and a strong focus on achieving goals
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven track record in the bus and coach market, together with a wide knowledge of the different models available
- Be prepared to pursue their own contacts for any future business opportunities
- Have a full and valid UK driver's licence
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.