We now have openings on our 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Extrusion Technicians Job Responsibilities
- Set up and operate extrusion equipment to meet production requirements
- Inspect the quality, record SPC information and correct any defects
- Troubleshoot production issues and correct to maintain production
- Follow directions and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Assist secondary operators as requested
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned
- Follow all safety rules
- Complete other duties as assigned by Production Supervisors
Jifram is interested in filling this position with people who have experience in the field of plastic profile extrusion but Jifram will train qualified candidates. Shift premiums added to base pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts ($.25 & $.50/hr).
Jifram Extrusions, Inc is a family owned plastic profile extrusion company located in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin that began business in 1981. We supply our product throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Please join our family today!
Role: Plastic Extruder Technicians-1st shift, 2nd and 3rd shift
Location: Sheboygan Falls,
Apply for this job now.