An exciting opportunity has arisen for my client who are located in Hatfield. They are currently seeking an Internal Sales Manager to join their well established, successful team.
- To maintain great client relationships with all customers, communicating with them via phone and email
- Oversee a small sales team
- Work well within the team and ensure there is streamlined communication
- Manage all internal systems effectively and follow all company procedures, policies
- To ensure all administration is accurate
- To be adaptable with learning and shadowing the current sales director
- Manage the purchasing and all orders within the division
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within team management
- Proven business development, sales and customer service experience
- Organised and disciplined working with strict timeframes/deadlines
- Punctual and carries a strong work ethic
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills and strong telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be a team player
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent administration skills
- To be driven, proactive and self-motivating to continually improve performance and learn
- Clean, full driving licence essential
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.