Los Angeles based vape company looking for a Marketing Manager. Marketing Manager will be in charge of the day to day marketing activities of the company.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company's marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Compensation is based on qualifications.
We're one of the largest vapor product companies globally, with a presence in 65 countries.
Role: Marketing Manager
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.