We are seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Master's degree required with at least two (2) years of clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner in occupational health, family practice, ambulatory or emergency department; California NP state licensure required;
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluency in English a must; Spanish a plus.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Family Nurse Practitioner: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- California Board License
- California Board Certification
We are dedicated to providing excellent care, committed to contributing high level of customer service and promises to uphold services with uncompromising adherence to the highest standard of moral and ethical conduct.
Role: Family Nurse Practitioner
Apply for this job now.