COMPANY: CONFIDENTIAL COMPANY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, PartTime
Part-time Housekeeper/Nanny wanted – Accommodation provided
We are a family of five with three children aged 7, 5 and 1 looking for a part-time housekeeper/nanny to help family life run more smoothly. An attractive newly renovated one bedroom property with its own garden, which is a short walk to the main house, is available. We are in a beautiful rural location with lovely gardens and grounds, 20 minutes from Bury St Edmunds.
We are looking for someone who is kind, flexible, responsible, good with children and happy to turn their hand to whatever needs doing. A full clean drivers licence and own car, and CRB check, are necessary.
Responsibilities will include:
- Some sole responsibility childcare although the mother will be primarily looking after the children;
- Helping during the busy after school hours by either looking after the youngest while the mother does the afternoon school run or doing the school run yourself, preparing supper for the children, helping with bathtime, overseeing homework or supervising the other children;
- Occasional babysitting and weekend work;
- Cooking for the children;
- General housekeeping duties, including general cleaning, tidying, cleaning bathrooms and kitchen, laundry and preparing for houseguests; and
- Occasional local shopping and errands.
We are hoping to find someone who is looking for a medium to long term role and who will be able to adapt as the needs of the family change. The hours will vary week to week and between term-time and holidays, but would be agreed between you and the family. Salary flexible depending on experience and hours and it would be possible to have a second flexible job or studies alongside. There is also the potential of gardening/outdoor work for the housekeeper or a partner.