We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for our OC branch. The CSR will maintain accounts and conduct day to day activities to keep account customers satisfied. Daily activities include heavy phone and internet correspondence with customers and vendors; source custom, non standard, value added solutions to customer problems; enter all sales orders and purchase orders into company system; and set up part numbers and manage contract applications.
- Sell products and maintain customer accounts
- Take orders on the phone, direct, and over the internet
- Enter orders and product quotes into the computer system
- Emphasize salable features, quote prices and credit terms, prepare sales orders for orders obtained
- Estimate delivery dates based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules and installations
- Prepare reports of business transactions in company database
- Work with account managers to keep account activities up to date
- Participate in lean management workshops and compliance regulations.
- Regularly make suggestions for improvement and work on continuous improvement within the division
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with installations
- College degree preferred
- Must be able to successfully function in a fast paced, high volume, team environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
Role: Customer Service Representative
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.