Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £85 - £90 per day
Position: Teaching AssistantLocation: Guiseley, LeedsContract: Full-time and Part-time Available
Are you passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of children with special educational needs (SEN)? Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking an exciting opportunity to work in a brand new SEN school? Reed Education is currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to join our team as Teaching Assistants in a state-of-the-art SEN school located in Guiseley, Leeds.
About the School:Our client is a newly established SEN school committed to providing a nurturing and inclusive environment for students with diverse special educational needs. The school boasts modern facilities, a supportive staff team, and a stimulating curriculum designed to cater to the individual needs of each student. Joining this innovative school will provide you with the opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of young learners and contribute to their educational and personal development.
- Support the class teacher in planning, preparing, and delivering engaging lessons tailored to individual students' needs.
- Assist students with their learning, providing one-to-one or small group support as required.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment where students feel safe, valued, and encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Provide personal care and assistance to students with physical disabilities or additional needs.
- Implement behavior management strategies and promote positive social interactions among students.
- Collaborate effectively with the multidisciplinary team, including teachers, therapists, and support staff, to ensure a holistic approach to student development.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- The chance to work in a brand new, state-of-the-art SEN school with modern facilities.
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Making a meaningful difference in the lives of children with special educational needs.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a SEN setting is essential.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of various special educational needs, including autism, learning difficulties, and social, emotional, and mental health challenges.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to accommodate individual learning styles and abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to build rapport with students, colleagues, and parents/guardians.
- Empathy, patience, and a genuine passion for supporting children with SEN.
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children with SEN, we would love to hear from you. Join us in this rewarding opportunity to positively impact the lives of children with special educational needs in a brand new SEN school. Apply today and be a part of this exciting journey!