1600 East Avenue Apartments
D&C Rochester's Choice Best Apartment Community!
We own and manage 10 of the finest apartment communities in the Rochester area. We are seeking hardworking individuals who will make a positive contribution to our maintenance team. We are hiring skilled and experienced individuals to help with maintenance and other duties to create a great home for our residents.
Job requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Must provide own tools
- At least five (5) years experience in: plumbing, electrical, carpentry
- Familiarity with various appliances
- Being open minded and resourceful
- Ability to respond to after-hours emergencies, when on-call duty is assigned
- Have reliable transportation
- At least 18 years old
- Other duties as assigned
We offer our employees:
- Health coverage
- Employer contributed 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick Time
- Opportunities for advancement
- Performance based raises every year
- Full-time employment with overtime
If you're looking for a long-term career with advancement, please provide a copy of your resume with your phone number when responding.
DRIVER'S LICENSE MUST HAVE 4 POINTS OR LESS
Role: Experienced Maintenance Technician Wanted!
Apply for this job now.