Electrical Foreman - Texas Branch
Jet Industries, Inc. is a family-owned national contractor that has thrived in business for over 40 years by fostering an entrepreneurial culture which has led to our diversified construction trades. This same culture has helped us create a cohesive work environment where we offer:
- Career-building opportunities & growth potential.
- A diverse internal training program, Jet University.
- A safety-first, family-like workplace.
- Paid Holidays and PTO.
- 100% paid Medical & Vision coverage.
- Affordable Dental coverage.
- Matching 401K.
- Company-provided shirts, PPE, phone, vehicle, & allowance.
- Ability to manage crews of 5-30 electricians.
- Ability to build positive relationships with crews and clients.
- Ability to perform material take-offs.
- 2+ years' previous foreman experience.
- 5+ years' experience in electrical system installation, and large commercial projects.
- TX or Reciprocating State Journeyman's License.
- Previous Foreman experience.
Our company lives and breathes our core values of Integrity, Customer Service Excellence, Teamwork, Accountability, and Safety. Because Jet Industries provides more than just a job, we're a family.
Join the Jet Family today!