Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £400 - £500 per day
CUSTOMER ANALYST£400-£500 PER DAY (OUTSIDE)3-6 MONTH CONTRACTVIDEO GAMINGREMOTE
Harnham is partnering with a leading online gaming company that is looking for a Customer Analyst to join them on a 3-6 month assignment to support BAU reporting, insight generation and analytics across key customer performance metrics.
THE COMPANYThis gaming company has been around for a number of years and has cemented itself as a household brand name with millions of active players.
This business invests heavily in it's data and they now have a requirement for a 3-6 month assignment for a talented Customer Analyst!
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIESAs a Customer Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Own and lead insights across customer analytics & game strategy/performance
- Work with, optimise and develop models forecasting propensity, churn, LTV and more
- Align with the Product Team to integrate new roadmaps
- Create visualizations and reports across Customer KPIs
- Engage with stakeholders to deliver insights
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCEA successful Customer Analyst will have the following:
- Excellent SQL & experience using it to work alongside a visualisation tool such as Power BI, Tableau, Looker or Periscope
- Experience developing forecasting models in Python
- Ability to develop commercial insights and translate these for non-technical audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
THE BENEFITSOnce placed a Customer Analyst can expect to receive between £400-£500 per day outside IR35 on an initial 3-6 month contract.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your interest please send your CV to Luke via the apply link on this page