The Global Auditor is responsible for the annual evaluation of the Alliance Partner portfolios as needed on a risk-prioritized basis and based on new registration with EVO Payments International, to include a review of the operations, locations, systems, application and management administration. Upon evaluation, provide observations, remediation, and recommendations to comply with Payment Network and Compliance Standards while continuing to update and track the remediation process. Document and maintain position processes. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Associates degree or higher and/or 4+ years of payment card industry experience preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of credit card processing industry, policies, procedures, best practices, compliance requirements and auditing principles.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to render sound business judgment.
- Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information.
- Possess professional oral and written communication skills.
- Good follow-through skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task, work collaboratively and meet objections with minimum supervision.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong customer service skills.
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills at a functional level.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Competent in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office).
- Bilingual is a plus (i.e. Spanish, German, Polish, and/or Czech)
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%. Valid driver’s license and passport required.
- Perform interviews with third party entities’ management administration.
- Audit and reconcile merchant application banking, pricing and demographic information against settlement/boarding system (EDS/A360).
- Audit and underwrite complete merchant application packages, including supporting documentation, against EVO's Credit Policy.
- Perform higher level review on accounts with higher exposure.
- Audit and reconcile merchant application pricing against statement messaging system (eStatement and mailed statements).
- Perform onsite and offsite audits or specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Audit and evaluate the nature of the Alliance Partner’s underwriting procedures and recommend additional terms to the process to mitigate risk.
- Audit and analyze credit data, personal/business audited financials and bank statements to determine the ISO Risk Tolerance of our Alliance Partners.
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customer (Alliance Partners) at all times.
- Conduct assessment of assigned department of functional area in established/required timeline.
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities and errors.
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Manager of Risk Audit.
- Review the suitability of internal control design.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Recommend corrective action and suggest improvement.
- Provide both verbally and written communication, findings and recommendations of suggested improvements to the Manager of Risk Audit.
- Escalate decisions and unresolved issues to upper management.
- Maintain the integrity of designated file storage area (physical and virtual).
- Assess all merchant applications acquired through the audit process, and ensure they have been properly uploaded into EVO’s SFTP site.
- Obtain all marketing materials (i.e. starter kit) for third party entities.
- Assemble all merchant application packages off-site for the Risk Audit team to re-review.
- Review and communicate required changes to the partner’s merchant application(s) based upon EVO Corporate and card scheme requirements.
We’re EVO Payments, Inc.
Welcome to the career site of EVO Payments, Inc. We appreciate the opportunity to tell you about EVO and how our positive culture drives success. At EVO, we make secure payment processing a seamless part of doing business worldwide. From large retailers and financial institutions to the pizza restaurant around the corner, our people, partners, and products bring payments to life!
If you’re a team player with initiative and a passion to thrive, consider joining our talented EVO team.
Who We Are
EVO Payments, Inc. is a global payments service provider and merchant acquirer headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 20 offices strategically located in 11 countries in North America and Europe.
EVO is scaling new heights in integrated technology innovation and supportive merchant services. We’re an industry trailblazer, leading the ongoing transformation in payments with EMV, mobile wallets, NFC, and secure payment solutions for businesses of all types and sizes. Our strategic industry partnerships, global processing solutions, and exceptional employee know-how are founded on nearly 30 years of payments expertise.
Established in 1989, EVO has grown into a global industry leader with innovative hardware and powerful software products that power secure in-store, eCommerce, and mobile credit/debit card transactions anywhere on any device.
EVO Worldwide Snapshot
• 2,500 employees
• 550,000 merchant customers
• $100 billion+ annual processing volume
• 50 global markets served in more than 130 currencies
• 20 offices in 11 countries in North America and Europe
• Principal Member of Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Union Pay
Why Work at EVO
Make your mark in the world of payments at EVO. We’re looking for the best and brightest to join us as we continue to shape the future of electronic payments and create the products and technology to support it. Build a successful career in a collaborative environment that motivates you, maximizes your potential, and rewards you in a performance-oriented culture:
• Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
• Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
• Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
• Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
• Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k vesting, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
Apply now to start your EVOlution!
Role: Risk Auditor
Apply for this job now.