A great opportunity has become available for a proactive Personal Assistant to join a bustling GP surgery in the Norfolk broads, only a 25-minute drive from Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
The successful Personal Assistant will earn an hourly rate of £ ;The Surgery
The practice is a friendly 4-partner training practice with GP surgeries in Ludham and Stalham on the beautiful Norfolk Broads.
The management team recognise that a well-trained and motivated workforce, delivers quality clinical services.
So, great importance is placed on the learning and development of every member of the ;The Role
Working closely with the Senior GP partner, the Personal Assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and flow of work and undertake medical secretary duties including referral management.
As a Personal Assistant, you will be a point of contact for patients and liaise effectively with other health professionals and colleagues.
The Personal Assistant’s core duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Independently manage, carry out and prioritise a variety of secretarial, administrative and clerical duties without direct supervision
- Take the initiative to undertake other general office duties where necessary
- Manage and maintain schedules and diaries
- Monitoring workload and clinical systems for Senior Partner including EMIS task, Docman Workflow and Footfall, using a flagging system to prioritise for the Senior Partner’s attention
- Enter requests for home visits onto computer including all relevant information
- Managing the Senior Partner’s private work
To be considered for the Personal Assistant role you must have experience working with the public and multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
An enthusiastic approach along with a compassionate and friendly manner is key to this role.
In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- First-Class administration and secretarial skills, relevant to a medical practice
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisational, time-management and problem solving skills
- An understanding of patient confidentiality, dealing with confidential information appropriately
- High attention to detail and a systematic approach to prioritisation of work
- Good IT skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
Previous experience within a GP surgery is highly desirable and the successful candidate must have a strong willingness to learn new ;
If you wish to apply for the role of Personal Assistant based in Ludham & Stalham, Norfolk, then click “apply”.
In the application form provided, please explain how your skills and experience make you an ideal candidate for this position.