COMPANY: ROBERT WALTERS
JOB TYPE: Temporary
SALARY: £17000 - £20000 per annum
A market leading organisation is looking for an Interim Payroll Administrator to join their accounting team on a temporary basis. This role will be based at their Coventry site.
The main responsibilities of the Payroll Administrator include:-
* Processing all payroll matters such as overtime, shift pay, PAYE, NIC, pension contributions, manual salary payments to leavers/temp staff in a timely manner.
* Reconciling PAYE, NIC and pensions on a monthly basis and sending payments to appropriate parties.
* Submitting all Inland Revenue year end returns (P11D's, P35 etc) in a timely manner.
* Reconciling the pension accounts and assisting with queries.
* Posting payroll journals and reconciling payroll GL accounts.
* Providing support to the Accounts Payable function.
* Preparing individual and bulk payment transfers.
To be successful in this Payroll Officer role you must:-
* Have a high level of attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines.
* Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Have good organisational skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Interim Payroll Administrator to join an industry leading business in Coventry, which is growing year on year.