Are you a Drama Teacher looking for your next opportunity?
Are you a fully qualified teacher with NQT? Have you completed a PGCE?
About the School
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to appoint a full time Teacher of Drama. The school in question are based in Nottingham, who are a forward thinking, vibrant secondary school. The school seeks to equip their students with the skills they will need to tackle every challenge and grab every opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, teaching, and tracking pupil progress involved within the role. The role is to start in January 2021.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drama Teacher
- Starting in January 2021
- Teaching KS3 and KS4
- Drama as a specialist subject.
- Experience within the LAMDA curriculum is preferred but not essential.
- Willingness to participate in the school's extra-curricular programme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Must be available for full time work from January 2021
- Must have QTS or completed PGCE - both experienced Drama teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
- Must have suitable school-based references
- Must have or be willing and able to apply for a fully enhanced Child workforce only DBS certificate
- Rated Ofsted 'Good'
- Progress 8 Score of 0.45 (Above Average)
- Provides guidance and support for pupils underpinned by a strong programme of enrichment opportunities
For all Drama teachers interested in this position, please apply now for consideration, and submit a CV and supporting cover letter.