Are you seeking an enjoyable and rewarding job working within a classroom? Do you aspire to become a teacher and have your very own class of students? If so, this job role will be perfect for you.
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a cover supervisor to work in an excellent secondary school based in Formby. The school prides itself within their achievements both academically and on the sports field. They currently hold 1000 students aged between 11-16 years. This role is excellent for someone wanting to increase their experience within the classroom and is aspiring to become a teacher. This role requires school based experience, Maths and English at grade C and ideally a degree within education.
Your role as the cover supervisor:
- Manage the classroom
- Ensure that all students remain on task and are focused throughout
- Cover lessons as well as specific subject lessons
- Having good time management and flexibility
Key Skills for this position:
- Confident classroom presence required
- Engaged & motivated personality
- Positive can-do attitude
- Comfortable challenging students behaviour
What Teaching Personnel can offer Cover Supervisors:
- Weekly pay of GBP275-GBP350 per week, however long term rates can be negotiated on your behalf
- Access to unique CPD opportunities to increase your qualifications and knowledge of the field such as: Autism Awareness, Safeguarding, Team Teach and more
- An experienced consultant along with our dedicated on-call service
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant qualifications please send your CV to #removed#
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at #removed#/register