Robertshaw is a leading global design, engineering and manufacturing company in the Chicago area that sells components and systems solutions into the residential white goods, commercial appliance, HVAC, and transportation industries. Robertshaw's global headquarters is located near Chicago in Itasca, Illinois, USA. The company employs over 6,000 employees in 14 countries, has 3 engineering centers, and 12 manufacturing locations.
Robertshaw is looking for an experienced Sr. Direct Sales Account Representative to manage our commercial refrigeration, icemaker and coffee accounts. This person will be responsible for providing customers with relevant, value-added product solutions, driving growth of the business and contributing to future strategic planning and profitability objectives. Viewed as an expert in the field, this person is responsible for large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. This person can be located between the Carolinas and Maine.
The position is for a confident individual contributor, self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to deliver results. This person will need to be able to develop new accounts as well as grow and expand Robertshaw's portfolio with exiting accounts.
- Demonstrate an outstanding ability to develop new relationships and manage and improve relationships with existing accounts, identify areas to improve customer satisfaction
- Work closely with business analytics and operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for product or process enhancement and development as needed
- Grow Robertshaw's profitable sales through implementing marketing and promotional activities, working closely with product line managers to develop competitive pricing and margin strategies
- Partner with Robertshaw internal cross-functional teams to communicate customer goals and key performance metrics and develop plans to meet and or exceed those goals
- Work within a group environment supporting teamwork and sharing ideas that deliver Robertshaw's overall goals
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Work closely with finance on billing, pricing and AR past dues
- Conduct product training and participate in team sales calls
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree and business experience required.
- At least 8 years of B2B account management experience preferably in the commercial refrigeration, icemaker or coffee industry.
- 5+ years in a senior sales account management
- Comfort presenting to management, sales teams and customers
- Positive attitude with high-energy for driving positive outcomes for the team and organization