S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: We are excited to be recruiting for one of the largest Charities that delivery Employability across the UK. Our client is looking for a centre manager to manage and drive performance across their Stoke and Staffordshire region. They support their local DWP Job Centres and other referral partners in providing high quality advice and guidance to their clients / participants
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the Centre Manager is to:
- Manage a team of advisors, reporting, tracking and driving performance across the region
- You will be involved in key stakeholder engagement with referral partners
- Managing the data and compliance of the provision and reporting that to the Senior Leadership team
- As part of your role you will be supporting the senior leadership team in executing the strategy and ensuring targets are met
Experience and Skills:
The ideal Centre Manager will have:
- Come from either an Employability or Skills background, having worked on AEB, ESF, DWP or Apprenticeship funding
- This will be a fast paced environment with a key focus on performance, compliance and data - so experience of that will be essential
- You will need to have an understanding of key stakeholder engagement within employability and a track record of building and nurturing relationships
- The role will be to drive performance and manage a team, so experience of leading a team is essential.
Apply below or to find out more information about the Centre Manager - Staffordshire job, contact Sak Awan