Warehouse Manager (Permanent)
My client, a successful and well-respected food manufacturer in Merseyside are seeking a Warehouse Manager to oversee all warehouse and distribution operations.
Responsibilities will include
- Driving KPI's and promoting a continuous improvement culture in a rapidly growing business will require an ability to implement new processes and drive performance.
- You must have excellent communication and leaderships skills.
- As a 'people person' you will manage, develop and lead your teams.
- You will be KPI focused based on safety, quality, productivity, cost, delivery and people development.
- Coaching the production and dispatch teams to meet performance goals through operational performance analysis to provide insights to teams
- Improve the quality of stock management by reducing shorts and stock errors through data storage systems
Skills and experience:
- - Proven experience working within a fast-paced food warehousing environment (chilled food experience is preferable)
- - Knowledgeable of and able to implement stock management systems (ERP)
- - Capable of driving continuous improvement, efficiencies and LEAN processes (5s, Kanban) by implementing production plans and service delivery
- - Strong communicator who can develop organisational culture through relationship management and able to influence senior stakeholders (internal/ external)
- - Leadership skills, keen to develop, educate and drive change from within
- - Management of small teams 5+, including shift managers, supervisors and operatives
- - Proficient in Health & Safety
- Hours of work - 8 hours a day based on a 6am-7am start
- Monday to Friday - Flexibility required
- Benefits package
- Career Development
Mach Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy