North/Central Jersey Electrical Company - seeks skilled and experienced Journeyman/Apprentice Electricians with at least 3-5 years’ experience in electrical residential high-rise projects in Northern, Central New Jersey.
We are looking for someone that wants to make this a long-term endeavor - team participant- positive leader.
Valid Driver's License
Must have own Hand Tools
Must have ability to work Independently
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
· Attention to detail is a must
· Great work ethic
· Good mechanical skills
· Ability to read plans and blueprints, run conduit, wire and terminate devices
· Working knowledge of installing electrical systems in a new construction setting
· Experience working with MC Cable
· Ability to lift, push, pull, and move moderately heavy objects
· Ability to ascend/descend ladders
· Possession of reliable transportation and basic hand tools
· Low Voltage(Data, Security, Fire Alarm) experience a plus
· Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
· OSHA 10
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Overtime & Bonuses Available
Bender Electric located in Union, New Jersey is a full service electrical contractor. We specialize in large residential, commercial and industrial projects as well as complete electrical maintenance. We offer a turnkey operation including electrical and mechanical services. We maintain over twenty vehicles, including but not limited to bucket trucks, and are able to respond to the needs of our customers at a moments notice. We presently employ over 150 people.
Our mission is to be the premier provider of electrical contracting services, committed to delivering quality products and services to our customers, while providing a workplace that stresses growth and improvement in the quality of life for all employees.
Role: Electrical Journeymen & Apprentices Needed - Must have minimu3-5 years
Apply for this job now.