Established Architectural firm in Sarasota, FL, is accepting resumes for a full-time Intern Architect position with 3-6 years of Project Management experience. The position is open and ready to fill ASAP!
- AutoCAD and working knowledge of building elements and systems for residential and commercial projects required.
- BA in Architecture from accredited program preferred.
- Previous experience in Architecture preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to work with team and independently
- The ideal candidate will understand the design process as well as the building process, can relate and communicate with clients and has some project management skills.
Job Posted by the Herald-Tribune Media Group.
Full service architectural firm for private and public clients. Our projects range from small renovations to large, complex facilities. We are a small firm, and as such, work well together as a team.
Role: Architectural Intern/Associate
Apply for this job now.