COMPANY: IGNATA FINANCE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP50000 - 60000 per year bonus/excellent benefits
Ignata finance are working with a FTSE business located in Crawley for the recruitment of a Senior Financial Accountant. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the preparation of the statutory accounts, supporting the treasury function as well as involvement in compliance and controls. This role would suit individuals who are making their first move from industry into practice. You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with experience of auditing companies who adhere to IFRS.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- ACA or ACCA qualified - practice trained with experience of leading audits
- Experience of IFRS/FRS 102
- Experience of producing statutory accounts
- Financial modelling experience would be preferred
- Experience of Treasury or Tax would be hugely beneficial
- Prepare group consolidations and statutory accounts.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual reports.
- Key point of contact for external auditors.
- Prepare group financial statement.
- Provide support to both the treasury and FP&A function.
- Maintain and implement financial controls.
- Work with the Head of Reporting to ensure the wider finance team are informed and trained on new accounting and regulatory standards.
- Assist with month end and year end duties.
- Provide ad hoc financial reports and analysis for various budget holders.
- Provide support with ad hoc project work which will include scenario modelling and investment analysis.