Care Assistant - Nights (8.30PM - 8.30AM)
£8.75 - £9.50
As a Care Assistant at The Julie Richardson Nursing Home, you'll value kindness above all. It touches upon every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you'll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
A willingness and understanding of the need to staff the home 24/7, covering weekends and bank holidays is desirable.
Our local family run Nursing Home requires a dedicated and conscientious Care Assistant to join our friendly team on a full-time basis. We're seeking a caring and compassionate individual who enjoys interacting with elderly individuals and assisting them with their daily living activities. Candidates must be warm and friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a genuine passion for providing high quality care and support. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, well-organized and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties for this role will include:
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical and social appointments.
- Observe, monitor and record clients' physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Encourage clients to participate in social and recreational activities.
We are looking to recruit care workers
Full-Time Roles up to £9.50ph (based on level of industry experience, relevant qualifcations and working hours)
If you are an experienced Care Assistant, or someone looking for a rewarding career change, who has a committed and caring personality then APPLY NOW or call Alison on 0330 335 8997
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.75-£9.50 per hour