Supply Teachers required in Crawley/Horsham
- Are you looking for flexibility in regards to working hours/days?
- Looking for more convenient and competitive pay?
- Is your current agency not providing you with enough work?
- If any of these apply to you, then we want to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working with a number of primary schools in the Crawley/Horsham area, to recruit for teaching staff across a number of specialisms. During this difficult time, we have still have a number of vacancies across a number of subjects to start in September 2021. If it is a long term, short-term, FT or PT positions you are looking for, we would love to hear from you so that we can showcase how we can accomodate and support with this.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must be a qualified teacher (QTS or Equivalent) with experience of teaching primary aged pupils
- Driving License and car is a benefit but not essential
- A DBS on the update service is essential or willing to apply for one
- 2 graded references from past employers
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Your own specialist consultant committed to providing you the best experience
- Competitive weekly pay; based on qualification, experience and role requirements, paid directly through PAYE
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
If you are interested in working on Supply through Teaching Personnel, please submit your CV using the link provided.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.