M365 FastTrack Engineer
Group: "O365 Mail migration"
18 months contract on W2
Looking for bilingual candidates (Spanish and English), (Portuguese and English) or just English
Locations: Currently remote but at some point these roles will be onsite in either Charlotte, NC or Irving, TX.
Provide consultancy to customers that are working with Exchange mail server, working across M365 workloads online and on-premises infrastructure.
- Providing support to enterprise customers that are deploying to the M365 services.
- Identify the actions needed for a smooth and efficient cloud onboarding.
- Enable M365 services and deliver governance best practices.
- Identify and recommend Microsoft value add services to remediate technical blockers.
- Partner with the customer's IT staff to define a recommended remediation plan.
- Acquire in-depth training technical knowledge on the newest M365 services.
- Cultivate and share knowledge proactively with others through communities, solution documents, and social media to drive strong collaboration across the FTC.
- Capture engagement data, customer health, and communicate process and technology improvement feedback helping drive product improvement and automation.
- Become a trusted communicator for decision maker stakeholders on M365 environments.
- Possess the knowledge to articulate Microsoft 365 vision and leverage all features across services to maximize customer investment and accelerate transformation to the cloud.
- Deliver engagement with customers through a One Microsoft Approach: a seamless customer experience collaborating and coordinating with Microsoft internal stakeholders and Partners.
- Maintain and utilize readiness to educate and enable customers to realize business value through deployment of key suite features.
- Cloud adoption and staying current with technology trends across Microsoft and competitors' products and services.
- Mentor peers and partner technical resources.
- Experience planning, deploying, configuring and/or migrating exchange mail server to the cloud.
- Exchange mail server, working across M365 workloads online, on-premises and hybrid infrastructure.
- Networking background, Identity (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory)
- Experience working with large customers.
- Problem solving and influencing skills.
- Microsoft Cloud concepts. Knowledge of PowerShell.
At Experis, we give our consultants the opportunity to earn some of the most comprehensive benefits in the industry. Along with competitive pay, benefits may include medical, dental and vision insurance, holiday and vacation pay, life insurance, 401(k), and referral bonuses We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you are the right person. Apply today!