Company: ADDICTION RECOVERY CARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
About Addiction Recovery Care
At Addiction Recovery Care we incorporate the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment. We provide addiction recovery that works with a commitment to provide hope and freedom to those suffering from addictions. Our passion is to restore productive lives through a recovery program that establishes emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth. Our dedication is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, meaningful careers, and social responsibility.
An Independent Contractor Agreement covering the scope of work and other pertinent details will be executed between the company and the successful candidate(s).
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Drug and Alcohol Counseling and/or Masters Degree in Clinical Counseling or Social Work.
- Must hold an active professional certification/license recognized by the state of Kentucky for providing counseling services to indivIduals with a Substance Use Disorder Diagnosis. Specifically, one of the following licsecures: CADC, LCADC, LPCA, LPCC, CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative and management setting familiarity, with Performance Improvement and Standards necessary.
- Communications skills to relate to all levels of management and counseling staff.
- Self-motivated and confident Application of Continuous Quality Improvement/Performance Improvement philosophy and ability to develop the organizational strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
Delivers direct patient services, such as performing initial assessment, diagnosis, and documentation of each event necessary to determine placement for level of care.
- Delivers direct patient services performing individual and group therapists sessions, and documentation of each event, as needed.
- Effectively communicate medical necessity of services, utilizing the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) guidelines for care
- Complete appeals process with third-party payers as needed.
- Communicate clearly and accurately to various staff.
- Coordinates with program administration.
- Organizes professional development and training in diagnosis and assessment, therapy and charting/documentation as needed.
- Serves as a positive role model by demonstrating professional and caring attitudes and behaviors toward co-workers, patients, and guests.
- Maintains an effective clinical organizational structure and delegate appropriate authority for completion of assigned responsibilities.
- Knowledge of administrative, personnel and clinical policies and procedures, and ability to comply and communicate these clearly and accurately to staff.
- Evaluates the impact of therapeutic interventions upon the therapeutic milieu.
The above is intended to be a general outline of job duties and not a complete list.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and offers the opportunity to succeed with an expanding company!
Powered by JazzHR