COMPANY: E FINANCIAL CAREERS - UK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £100,000 Upwards & Multiples on bonus
Leading global Hedge Fund with $30bn of assets. This individual will work with the quantitantive portfolio managers and researchers, on the desks quant strategies and supports the day-to-day management of systematic products.
They should be highly proficient in several programming languages including MATLAB, C#, and C++.
Working out of a newly formed satellite office in Mayfair.The role involves quantitative analysis and execution of models across multiple disciplines with equity long short and tactical equity trading strategies
- 5-10 Years of experience in the industry as a quant
- Demonstrated quant models for systematic algorithms for equity strategies
- Detailed understanding of systematic algorithmic trading strategies and stochastic calculus
- Financial Markets experience/knowledge and understanding of trading mechanics of global markets
- Masters/PhD in a quantitative subject (e.g. Maths, Physics, Computer Science)
- Strong Technical background coding python/C++/C#