P1 Group, Inc., is seeking a Plumber Service Technician for the Las Vegas area.
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We offer a competitive compensation package.
Troubleshoot, repair, maintain, and install plumbing and related equipment, interacting with suppliers and customers. We are a growing company and need qualified, self-starters in the plumbing field.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a service plumber is required. 3 years of experience as a service plumber is preferred.
- 2 years of new construction experience is preferred, but not required.
- Non-residential plumbing experience is preferred.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Must be able to operate a variety of equipment such as hand tools, drain cleaning and testing equipment.
- Journeyman Plumbing License is preferred.
- Good customer service skills
- This position is represented by Plumbers Local Union #525. Being a current member is a plus, however it is NOT required.
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to satisfactorily pass a drug screen. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid drivers license.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources: email #removed# or call: #removed#.
Powered by JazzHR