Hire Controller - Please note you must come from a Tool Hire or Plant hire background to be considered for this role as knowledge of tools, plant, construction equipment is essential.
A friendly working environment for a committed Hire Controller looking for future career development and job satisfaction.
An industry-leading Hire company committed to delivering the best customer service and the best equipment. The chance to manage key accounts and develop relationships with your clients. If you can be flexible around your working hours Monday to Friday then this is ideal for you.
You will process orders for rental equipment from a selection of key clients who will be contacting you on a regular basis. You will build effective working relationships that will embrace your customer service, management and sales skills.
Responsibilities of the hire controller
- Dealing with customer queries and orders in a professional manner
- Maintain and exceed depot sales targets on a day to day basis
- General administration duties using Word, Excel, Power-point
- Develop a professional relationship with internal and external clients
- Convert enquiries into orders
- A blue-chip, progressive company with a strong reputation in the Hire Industry. They specialise within plant hire, tool hire and associated sectors. They need an additional Hire Controller to supplement their team.
To be successful in this role you could have previously worked as a customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor, Internal Sales, Sales Advisor, Sales Negotiator, Coordinator / Negotiator, Rental Manager, rental supervisor, Tool Rental Supervisor. Service controller, Sales Controller, Administrator, Service Administrator, Rental Administrator. You may have used Insphire, Syrinx, Point of Rental, MCS, Rentmaster or other rental software.
Benefits for the hire controller
- A friendly working environment
- Blue Chip, established company for over 20 years
- Bonuses paid either quarterly or monthly
Please note that all potential employment offers are subject to pre-employment checks.