We are currently seeking a Part/Full Time DATA 2000 Wavered Buprenorphine (Suboxone, Zubsolv, Bunavail) Doctor needed to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team. Our clinical research and addiction/psychiatry clinic has 10 years of experience with our lead physician carrying over 30 years of experience in the addiction field and we are looking to expand our operations and help our current physician with our patient load!
- Board certified in addiction/Preventative medicine or psychiatry is preferred but not required. - Working in our exciting clinical research department is also a possibility. - Compensation will depend on patients but we will build the hours around your schedule; even Saturday shifts are available if necessary. - We have patients now who are ready to be seen, the practice has already been established - Great for a retired Physician.
- Prescribe medications and treatments
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities (Our site has access and referrals already in place should you like to use them)
- DATA 2000 Wavered MD or DO
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail
Come work at an exciting clinic today! Help stop the addiction that is hurting our Country!
Role: Part/Full time DATA 2000 wavered Buprenorphine/Suboxone Doctor Needed
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.