Company: KLEEN TEST PRODUCTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Supply Chain Planner will analyze and implement production, materials and capacity requirements to meet customer demand. This role will apply advanced material management concepts and controls to ensure continual flow of material to all areas of the operation while minimizing inventory levels and maintaining accurate inventories. In addition, the Supply Chain Planner will be the main customer contact for order fulfillment. The Planner must develop and manage customer relationships to meet or exceed customer expectations.
This role is based in Port Washington, Wisconsin.
- Maintain and utilize business systems (MRP) to perform daily planning, and material purchasing functions.
- Receive customers orders and forecasts. Execute planning to meet customer requirements. Communicate with customer to resolve any supply issues.
- Enter transactions into customers ERP system as required (SAP or other).
- Procure raw and packaging materials from the vendors.
- Coordinate with Vendor to communicate forecasts, expectations and performance.
- Understand plant capacity, schedule operations, and provide a production plan to manufacturing.
- Provide project support as required in new project development and product transitions.
- Continuously improve the accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency of the supply chain business processes and the information systems that run them.
- Develop strategies to improve inventory turns and increase inventory accuracy.
- Minimize material obsolescence.
- Requires a bachelors degree, preferably, in Materials Planning/Supply Chain or related area.
- Prior experience (2-4 years) in materials planning/supply chain.
- Requires strong organizational and time-management skills with good attention to detail and ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Good PC Skills including Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) as well as experience with Google suite, MRP Software, Inventory software, and order processing.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of MRP concepts and ERP system functionality.
- APICS certification a plus.