Through solution-based thinking we embrace the challenges that others turn away from and deliver consistent successful results. By fostering an environment of ownership, accountability, and pride in their workmanship we empower our employees to continually strive for perfection.
• Use of Hand Tools
• Climbing Towers at Various Heights
• Utilizing Cranes, Aerial Lifts, Boom Lift, and other Equipment
• Install equipment on new and existing construction
• Testing and Trouble shooting
• Repair or Replace Faulty Equipment
• Install Equipment as Indicated by Customer
• Preparation and Cleaning of Sites Every Day
• Organization and cleaning company trucks and trailers
• Loading and Off-loading Material, Inventory and Equipment
• Other Tasks as Assigned
• Living in Close Quarters with Others
• Traveling Away from Home for 50%-90% of the Year
• Conducting yourself Professionally both on and off duty
• Securing and Maintaining Required Certifications
• Ability to work outside in all elements; including but not limited to extreme temperatures.
• 1+ Year of Experience or Educational Equivalent
• High School Degree or Equivalent.
• Pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening
• Desire to Work in a Team Environment
• Desire Full-Time Long Term W-2 Employment
Call or text Jennifer 847-814-5914
Role: TRAVELING TOWER CLIMBER
Apply for this job now.