CDL A, or B drivers, to relocate commercial vehicles from local body plants and area customers to various locations throughout the United States Regional and OTR Needed!!!
- No Forced Dispatch With our “non-forced dispatch" policy, you make the decisions, contract trip by trip, and have the freedom to do what works best for you when your trip contract ends.
- Mamo specializes in continuation loads to minimize deadhead and we do this with our hundreds of customer locations nationwide!!!! This is a HUGE PLUS for those who want to stay on the road and travel the country.
- Driver will actually drive the new or used customer truck to delivery. Vehicles include - but are not limited to - straight trucks, vans, tractors, tractor-trailers, buses, fire trucks, garbage trucks, lift trucks: any kind of vehicle that is legal on U S highways.
- No Equipment to maintain
- No ELD logging!!! We are ELD exempt!!!
- No Freight To Handle
- Mamo has loads available to keep you as busy as you choose.
- Retired or semi-retired drivers are always welcomed and offers a great way to see the country.
- More home time.
- Contract rate starts at $.50 a mile plus fuel for CDL drivers.
- Pay is settled 24 hours after completed load submission. After you complete a run, submit the paperwork and you get paid. You do not have to wait a week.
- Driver Referral program. Earn up to $1,500 for recruiting a professional driver like you!!!!
Mamo Transportation, Inc. is the premier trucking company in drive away transportation serving customers like Ryder, Penske, Fed Ex, UPS, General Electric. A company that cares about drivers, MTI provides financial rewards for perfect roadside inspections; reimburses tolls and permit fees; provides safety motels. This is the perfect place for the driver who does not want to be just a number; who wants to work for himself; and wants to make a living in interstate trucking.
Role: CDL A or B Drivers in KS
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.