We are seeking a CDL Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
Growing Beverage Distributor is adding routes and has openings for CDL, Class A Route Delivery Drivers. The primary function is to effectively service customers in a safe, friendly and productive manner. Candidates need exceptional customer service and communication skills. Drivers must have the ability to lift and carry at least 25 lbs. safely, repeatedly, stock, rotate and merchandise our products. Route drivers must have the ability and desire to work outdoors in various weather conditions, have a current Texas CDL license, clean driving record. All applicants must pass a drug test and will be subject to a Criminal Background Check. This is a full time position, Monday-Friday, with some over time required.
Apply in person Mon-Fri, 8:00-4:00. 10095 HWY 290 E Manor, Tx 78653
or Apply online #removed#/careers
Role: CDL Driver
Apply for this job now.