£100 - £130
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 6 months teaching experience in a primary setting.
I am recruiting qualified primary teachers across Bristol to work in a number of SEND settings. I have schools that want day to day supply and schools that want long term bookings. If you are looking for the flexibility of day to day or a consistent, long term role at the same school then this will be for you.
If you are a primary teacher looking to transition into SEND, or already have that experience, this role would be perfect. The hours for this role are 8:30 to 3:30 from Monday to Friday. Depending on the role, some roles will consist of planning and marking and others won't.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher position, you will:
- Have QTS (NQTs also accepted)
- Ideally have experience supporting children with SEND
- Be proactive and enthusiastic, able to work part of a team
- Hold a child DBS on the update service or be willing to process one with us
- 6+ months teaching experience in a primary or SEND setting
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a primary teacher that can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Bristol, please contact our Bristol team on #removed#.