TeacherActive is seeking to recruit a Teaching Assistant / LSA / 1to1 Support to cover a full-time role on a long-term basis from September 2021. You will need to have a level 2 or level 3 childcare qualification with SEND experience or knowledge.
The roles available include supporting the class teacher, working on a 1to1 basis and working with small groups of children with additional needs. The roles will be on a long term contracted basis to start with, with the possibility of developing into a permanent contract.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months' experience in an educational establishment
- A calm, patient and caring persona
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting children in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- A DBS cost refund after completing 10 days work
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for the advert via the link and we will contact you with further information, alternatively please contact Paul Zivkovic at the Sheffield office of TeacherActive to discuss.