Administration Assistant Vacancy- Burnley Primary School
Experience working within an admin role is essential, expereince within a school admin role is advantageous but not essential.
You must be computer literate with a confident and polite telephone manner
Full time position covering gap in staffing
Teaching Personnel have been approached by a 'using' Oswaldtwistle Primary School hoping to source & appoint a hardworking, committed office administrator to work in the busy school office. The successful candidate will start April 2021 and would continue into the next academic year.
You must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written, be able to work well under pressure and enjoy all aspects of organisational and administrative work. The successful applicant will be skilled in Excel and Word. Duties will include some financial management, and experience in this field would be an advantage.
Here are some of the responsibilities of the role:
- Answering the telephone and greeting visitors.
- Raising and payment of invoices.
- Production and monitoring of monthly budget reports and advising senior staff of any variances.
- Undertake reconciliations of bank accounts and 'School Money' statements.
- Updating website.
- Return of all statutory documents.
- Accurate record keeping of all children's details via SIMS.
The Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm.
The rate of pay: The pay would vary between £10 - £12.50 per hour, depending on experience.
If you consdier yourself to be a suitable candidate for the role, please email an updated copy of your CV to Holly at #removed#