**Flexible Work Schedule, with a non-capped Weekly Commission Plan**
Sales and Marketing Representative:
As a Sales and Marketing Representative for Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa you will act as a local tourism expert by providing discounted tickets to the most popular shows and attractions the Smokies have to offer.
The marketing team works at multiple locations in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg to promote Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, and to schedule qualifying families to participate in a property tour of the resort.
What makes this role great:
- Flexible work scheduling, up to 40-hours a week
- Paid on-the-job training
- Non-capped weekly bonus plan
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance options
- 401K match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Discounts on resort stays, attractions, and travel
- Books and sells local attraction tickets to area vacationers
- Books and sells room nights at Westgate Resorts
- Presents and arranges resort tours for qualified guests
- Provides concierge level service to vacationers at various locations, giving directions, providing local attraction information, and information on special events and shows
- Handles cash and follows established cash handling procedures
- Assists with other duties to benefit the operation of the department
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with new people in an attentive, courteous, and service-oriented manner
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and be detailed-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work individually or in a team dynamic
- Must be dependable, energetic, and hardworking
- Must have a flexible schedule to assist with any needs or locations
- The Gatlinburg Police Department issues licenses for Off Premise Contacts that work within the City.
As an innovative and dynamic company, Westgate Resorts promotes a positive and fulfilling work environment by investing in our employees in many different ways. By providing a multitude of outstanding benefits, discounts, development opportunities and support, we are partners in making your career with Westgate Resorts a rewarding experience.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
-Health and Welfare
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance
-401k Retirement Plan
-Bank at WorkÂÂ® and CashPayÂÂ® programs ÂÂ®
-Time off: Vacation, Sick, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Military Leave
-Direct Deposit of Paycheck
-Resort Reservation and Travel Discounts
-Barter Discount Program and other Perks
-Fun Work Environment
-David's Dollars Foundation
Role: Sales & Marketing Representative
Apply for this job now.