*******LOOKING FOR LOCAL CANDIDATES TO CHARLOTTE/FORT MILL!!!!!*******
Job Profile and Description: Millwright
A tradesman engaged with the erection of machinery. This includes such tasks as leveling, aligning and installing machinery on foundations or base plates and setting, leveling and aligning electric motors or other power sources such as turbines with the equipment. We typically work with steel and must often combine the skills of other mechanical trades to successfully install industrial machinery or to assemble machines from pre-fabricated parts. Millwrights must also be able to read blueprints and other schematics to aid them in the construction of complex systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Mechanically inclined to disassemble and assemble machines.
· Use tools as needed.
· Read measuring tape and record proper measurements.
· Read Blueprints, schematics and other technical documents.
· Understand complex systems, equipment, motors and alignment.
· Must be able to identify a problem and track to solve the issue.
· Physically manipulate objects with tools and strength.
· Coordinate and ensure all tasks are completed on time.
· Follow directions carefully.
· Comply with regulations and safety requirements.
· Do any additional tasks that are asked or needed to be completed.
Skills and Specifications
· Willingness to safely complete any tasks that are assigned with a positive attitude.
· Mechanical aptitude Must be computer literate to operate the alignment equipment.
· Rigging knowledge and skill to assist with movements as needed.
· Must be able to stand and/or be on their feet 10-12 hours / day.
· Must be able to lift 50lbs as needed.
· Must be able to go up and down on ladder, steps, or other lifts as needed.
· Must be able to work in outdoor weather and/or unregulated temperatures for 10-12 hours / day.
Education and Qualifications
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Performance Staffing Solutions helps customers build and manage contingent workforce solutions. We take contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire staffing a step further, helping you see contractor hires as part of the big picture of your people plan.
Since 2007, PSS has been a trailblazer of recruiting practices, building recruitment success on the value of quality people. Our insistence on 'candidate quality first' is core to effective recruiting for clients like you who need proven staffing services.
Our business was started with one goal...providing our customer's peace of mind.
Role: Journeyman Millwright
Location: Fort Mill,
Apply for this job now.