Company: A COPELAND GROUP LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
A Copeland Group Limited have recently secured a number of long-term contracts within the Greater Manchester area so are now looking for a number of approved electricians and technicians to work on a wide range of commercial, education and healthcare installations.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Must be fully qualified to 18th Edition and have completed a 4-year electrical apprenticeship
- Good working knowledge of 18th Edition BS 7671 On-Site Guide
- Familiar with H&S regulations
- JIB graded to Approved Electrician/Technician
In return we provide:
- Company pension scheme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Private health insurance
- Continued training and development
- All the specialist tools, plant and test equipment required to complete works efficiently and to high standards
This position also offers excellent opportunities to progress within the business.
A permanent position within a family run, secure company who continue to invest in their employees.